You are here
Solution Consultant / Stragetic Business Analyst
- Huge Australian Brand
- Strategic and Diverse Role
About Our Client
Our client is CBD based with an iconic Australian brand. This is a complex organisation - to be successful you will need to work closely with multiple stakeholders to understand the challenges and needs of the business to recommend solutions and the value of these.
You will be joining a culture where you are encouraged to express ideas and challenge the norm.
This role is newly created, it has been created to reduce the number of projects commencing and not being completed. The aim of this role is to assess the back log of work within the business, assessing which would add the most value to the business and ensuring this value is maintained.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a strategic role
- Experience with pre business case planning
- have a collaborative and solution approach
- Demonstrated experience with a back log of projects and assessing the value / benefits of
- Customer journey experience
- Excellent communication skills
- credibility to senior stakeholders
- BABOK knowledge
- Financial services would be an advantage although industry diversity would also be advantageous
- Experience in an agile environment
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a permanent position and is very relationship and strategy focused. You will be working across multiple business units to ensure you deliver solutions of value to problems and backlog.