You are here
State Sales Manager - Mechanical Solutions
- Newly created position
- Highly autonomous and challenging opportunity
About Our Client
My client are a well established engineering and fabrication group who service the industrial sector nationally and internationally. Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced State Sales Manager to join the business.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will have full ownership of sales, and be accountable for delivering short and long term business objectives. Responsible for achieving sales and profit objectives across all market segments, you will drive the sales and operations functions through leading the sales team while also actively building meaningful customer relationships. You will work closely with other functional heads in Australia to manage a mix of priorities and demands. Your ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and work closely with your customers, as well as your entrepreneurial flair and problem solving skills will be essential.
The Successful Applicant
Your background will link closely to having a strong sales focus and a proven ability to develop a pipeline both directly and through a team. Ideal background will include the below attributes and experience:
- Mechanical Trades or Engineering background.
- Extensive experience in a heavy steel fabrication / manufacturing facility.
- Previous Operational Management experience in managing technical, financial and administrative functions.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with a focus on developing and managing key internal and external relationships.
What's on Offer
Working for a established business, this position offers a full autonomy to drive a business forward through developing and implementing a sales strategy.