You are here
- On Going Contract
- Lane Cove West
About Our Client
Our client is an international provider of sophisticated communication equipment. This client is going through a period of growth and are therefore looking for additional assistance in their warehouse on a contract basis.
This applicant will be responsible for:
- Testing the performance of electrical components
- Pick packing and working towards shared goals across the team
- Assisting technicians when required
The Successful Applicant
You will have previous, demonstrated experience working as a pick and packer within a warehouse or the ability to demonstrate motivation to work in a similar type role. Your own protective footwear is required. Strong interpersonal skills and a friendly team attitude as well as high level attention to detail. You will be required to complete a police check in order to be successful and candidates with an existing, valid police check will be favoured.
What's on Offer
- Business hours
- Accessible by transport and ample street parking available
- A basic induction and training will be provided
- Above market rates