You are here
Strategic Architecture Leader
- Strategic Architecture Leader
- Newly created role. Reporting to the CIO. Attracting remuneration.
About Our Client
Based in Melbourne's eastern suburbs approximately 25 minutes from the CBD, our client is a large multinational ASX listed organisation. They are currently seeking a motivated team player to join their large Technology practice in the newly created senior management role of Strategic Architecture Leader.
Reporting to the CIO, the Strategic Architecture Leader will be responsible for:
- Ensure that member of the Architecture team are aligned with both the overall business and technology strategic vision.
- Provide strategic thinking and design planning within the IT function.
- Initiate, plan, develop and deliver project initiatives that provide business outcomes.
- Design services and service compositions to meet business functional requirements
- Contribute to the strategic development reviews & discussions
- Ensure the operational model including process & reporting support the delivery outcomes of the Technology team.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will ideally possess:
- The Ability to develop and maintain a service Orientated Architecture, associated principles and design standards.
- Experience in the design and development of end to end integrating solutions
- Experience in the implementation of JEE frameworks (Hibernate, Swing etc)
- Exposure to the following technologies: XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, JMS, EJB, BPEL, BPMN and UML
- Exceptional people, time, presentation, stakeholder engagement and conflict management skills.
What's on Offer
Iconic Australian brand. ASX listed organisation. Newly created role. Competitive salary. Eastern suburbs. New strategic plan. Reporting to the CIO.