You are here
Strategic Enterprise Business Analyst
- CBD Location
- Initial 12 Month Contract
About Our Client
Our client are one of Australia's most iconic professional services brands, currently working through a period of change and growth this is certainly an exciting time to be joining the organisation in this newly created role.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- To successfully build strong relationships with key leaders and stakeholders around the business, through understanding their business and needs.
- Gain clear insight into how the backlog of work aligns with the business, the strategic vision moving forwards and the value that each piece can bring to the business. Once completed the Analyst can then determine what and when can be worked on.
- Prioritise work loads and projects to plan what needs to be worked on first and what can be budgeted for.
- Depending on workload there may be a requirement to then create the business case for selected project work.
- The enterprise business analyst is responsible for ensuring that the project team continues the way of working originally set and guide them through this if required.
- Become a consultant and person of trust to the wider business.
- Mapping the customer journey and improving this.
- Managing the strategic growth of the service.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- You will have ideally worked in a role as an Enterprise/Strategic Business Analyst
- Previous experience in consulting to a large organisation.
- Evidence of winning pitches for new projects and work pipeline.
- Strong understanding of how to strategically grow a business.
- Impeccable presentation skills.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills-you will be required to provide specific examples of this.
- Good working knowledge of RFQ, RFI, RFP
- Demonstrate strong understanding of value to assist the business in this time of growth.
- Efficient in customer journey and process mapping.
What's on Offer
- Contract role with an opportunity to become permanent
- CBD Location
- Attractive rates and benefits.
- Opportunity to work in a newly created role and make real impact on a large National organisation.