You are here
Strategic Sales Director - ICT
- Marketing Leading organisation
- Senior Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our client is a global brand with a excellent reputation in all the verticals they operate. A significant investment of resources both capital and human in research and development ensure they are ahead of the curve and constantly innovating. They have contributed to some of the great smart/future cities globally and have implemented world changing solutions focused on governments adopting their ICT solutions. In Australia they have seen excellent results with double digit growth, acquisitions and government awards.
This role is very strategic and heavily solutions focused helping customers achieve transformational business results from mobile enterprise communication and public safety systems.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Strategy development and growth of new revenue streams based on key vertical markets. The priority is to serve the target vertical markets with investment proposals (new solutions & services, partnerships and acquisition.
- Provide business development leadership to ensure qualification, pursuit and closure of multiple major and complex solution opportunities.
- Achieve Total Contract Value and Orders goal for the region and Pipeline targets for growth.
Achieve the first business success based on the new solutions and services (First of a kinds) to validate the strategy and to strengthen the commitment.
- Build and manage business development and solutions team. Retain and develop key business development talent to support the new initiative
- Lead and manage engagement managers, solutions architects and cross-regional resources (business analysts)
- Proactively engage internal executive sponsors to develop strategic customer relationships and to sell internally solutions opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates must have extensive experience selling high value complex ICT solutions to the government at executive level. Order book >30 Million
Key characteristics will include:
- 10+ yrs working experience in multi-technology customer solutions, 6+ years of management experience. Cloud, SaaS and associated business models.
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Engineering, IT, or Computer Science preferred); MBA and/or advanced degree preferred
- Multi-technology Solutions Sales and Project Management experience required
- Must have excellent relationships with senior leadership of IT vendors, IT solutions providers, interrogator's, and carriers in the marketplace
- Experience in developing ROI models for technology projects
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package on offer for the right candidate which will include Base + Super and lucrative On Target Earning component