You are here
Stream Lead - Human Capital Management
- CBD Location
- 12 month contract
About Our Client
This award winning Government agency is transforming the way government services it's customers through simplifying processes but allows for excellent and quality service.
The Stream lead role is responsible for leading a Human Capital Management project.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant degree, and/or project management / business analysis qualifications
- Proven experience in project management / business analysis, with a preference on Human Capital Management project implementations
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams / environments
- Strong documentation skills, especially in relation to business requirements and written reports to executive stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills and proven success managing executive level stakeholders
- Previous experience leading a business transformation project
- Previous experience delivering projects using agile and waterfall techniques
- Risk and Issue Management skills
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Relationship management skills
- Highly effective influencing skills
- Exceptional business acumen
- Strong change management experience
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to manage a variety of competing tasks.
What's on Offer
This role will offer a great CBD location for a 12 month contract.