You are here
Supply Chain Consultant - Permanent Role - CBD Location
- Do you want to use your strong supply chain knowledge in a strategic capacity?
- Do you want to work for an employer renowned for its flexible work practices?
About Our Client
Our client is a National, ASX listed business renowned for its flexible working options provided to staff and its market leading policies around workplace diversity. It has a large supply management team and is seeking the services of an experienced supply chain professional with a strong focus on inventory in order to provide advice and solutions to its busy operational supply chain team.
Your main focus as a Supply Chain Consultant is to provide advice and recommendations on how to improve the internal supply chain and inventory operations for this ASX company. Your responsibility is to review and analyse the current supply chain processes and design new processes in order to maximise efficiency and profit for the company.
The key duties for this role are, but not limited to:
- Analysis of current inventory and supply chain processes
- Design of strategies which will optimize inventory levels for the organisation
- Presenting cost reduction opportunities within the inventory division
- Identifying process improvement opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application for this role you must have;
- Strong analytical, reporting and planning skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain operations
- Experience in the design and innovation of extensive supply chain and inventory processes and procedures
- Extensive experience in the use of SAP is advantageous, while experience in the use of a large ERP system is absolutely essential
- The ability to manage your time in a productive manner; by effectively planning, prioritising and managing multiple activities simultaneously
- Strong written communication skills in order to communicate your strategies by means of presentations or reports
- Experience in engaging with and persuading senior stakeholders as to the value of new supply chain processes and procedures
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Possibility of part time or school hours for the right candidate
- Market leading maternity and paternity policies
- CBD location
- Attractive salary package
- State of the art offices
- The chance to work for a large national brand