You are here
This position is now filled
Supply Chain Coordinator
- Be part of a successful and fast-growing company
- Potential to work from home 2 days per week
About Our Client
We are currently working with InGolf & Utility, the exclusive distributor of Club Car golf and utility carts in NSW and ACT, and they are known for providing and servicing high quality and innovative golf and utility vehicles. The rigorous technical and quality standards of their vehicles are unmatched within the industry. An outstanding opportunity now exists for a newly created Supply Chain Coordinator position to join the team at a pivotal time for the organisation. This position is temporarily located in Minto but will be based in the long term in Botany/Eastern suburbs. You will have the possibility to work from home 2 days per week, dependent on job demands.
Reporting to the CEO, you will work cross functionally with internal stakeholders across Customer Service, Technical Service and Sales, as well as externally with 3PL, service providers and supply points. The role is accountable for all aspects of Supply Chain and requires accurate and consistent communication to supply points as well as keeping internal stakeholders updated with stock reporting.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee the successful operations of our logistics, warehousing, service and customer service department
- Place purchase orders and coordinate both inbound and outbound flows ensuring DIFOT
- Drive an integrated review of demand forecasts on a monthly basis to ensure that product supply is in line with business requirements
- Analyse demand and supply information and recommend action where required
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing demand management solutions, delivering accurate forecasts to minimise costs and increase customer satisfaction, and be a key link between the Supply Chain and the Sales teams
- Preparation of comprehensive monthly supply chain management reports within established deadlines to assist in management making decisions
- Ensure product life cycles are correctly maintained so that end-of-life products are phased out in accordance with company plans and inventory targets, and that product substitutions are managed effectively
- Track promotional activity and sell through to make adjustments both internally and externally
- Undertake ad hoc continuous improvement work in relation to replenishment and inventory management
Most importantly, your enthusiasm and self-motivation will see you promote a positive team work environment whilst having a passion for the brand and industry.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an experienced Supply Chain professional with the ability to work autonomously and proactively. You want to bring your ideas to life and you're always looking for process efficiencies and ways to do things better. You pride yourself on your professional management of both internal and external stakeholders and have effective time management and a high attention to detail. This role is fast-paced and busy and the team is too, so it goes without saying that you will have an energetic and enthusiastic personality coupled with a strong customer service focus. The key to success in this position is having a solid understanding of inbound and outbound coordination and excellent analytical skills. Candidates with previous ERP or car dealership management software experience and advanced capabilities in MS Excel will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
On offer is a fast-paced and hungry-to-win company culture, with a dedicated team of like-minded individuals. An attractive salary will be put in place for the successful candidate alongside an emphasis on work/life balance and an opportunity to grow with a strong market leader.