You are here
Supply Chain Improvement Project Lead
- FMCG Organisation
- South Eastern Suburbs
About Our Client
Based in the South East Suburbs of Melbourne, our client is a well recognised Retail brand who's business has shown steady growth since being founded over 60 years ago.
This newly created role will report to the Supply Chain Manager. The Supply Chain Improvement Project Lead will be responsible for leading initiatives to drive down cost throughout the business. This will include:
- Providing in depth analysis of all Supply Chain activity, and recommend initiatives to improve without compromising customer service levels.
- Improvement of existing best processes.
- Being a key point of contact within the business to escalate issues to senior management during initiative rollout.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role candidates must be highly motivated, resilient, and comfortable working in a fast paced environment. The following will also be expected for consideration:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications (Supply Chain/Commerce)
- Ability to demonstrate success with previous cost saving initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Minimum of 7 years experience within Supply Chain
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a reputable organisation in a permanent capacity, with a highly competitive salary on offer.