You are here
Supply Chain Manager
- US Owned Organisation
- Market Leader in their Field
About Our Client
US owned market leader, outstanding reputation within their industry for innovation and product quality.
As the Supply Chain Manager for this Manufacturing business you will control materials for the plant. Managing a Small team Of Material Planners, Demand Planners and Buyers you will ensure all controls & measures efficient inventory levels of Raw materials for plant scheduling of production.
- Working closely with internal and external suppliers to ensure availability of materials and make savings where possible
- Build and maintain strong relationships with sales and customers along with other key internal departments.
- Manage the exchange of information between stock levels/forecasting activities and so on to ensure order requirements are accurately communicated.
- Proactively identify and support continuous improvement.
- Identify and implement initiatives to optimise inventory holding.
- Maintain data within the MRP/ERP system.
The Successful Applicant
You will need to be a Supply Chain professional with demonstrable experience as follows:
- Proven leadership skills and ability to manage an experience team.
- Knowledge of establishing supplier agreements and formailising new suppliers.
- Ideally having worked within a technical, high value low volume manufacturing assembly business.
What's on Offer
$100,000 + Super