You are here
This position is now filled
Supply Chain Planner
- FMCG Organisation
- Excellent Salary
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in their market, who design, manufacture and distribute a wide range of recognisable consumer goods worldwide. Due to company growth, the need for an additional Supply Chain Planner has arisen.
The Supply Chain Planner will be actively involved in enhancing the quality and value of existing processes across various aspects of the business including;
*Demand & Supply Planning
*Production Scheduling, liaising with 3rd party manufacturers
This also includes generating weekly out of stock/potentially out of stock reports, for distributors of their product, based on highly volatile seasonal trends.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will come from anFMCG background and have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar fast paced environment. As well as this, the following key competencies will be necessary:
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain, Business or Economics - Preferred but not essential
- Ability to apply expertise, to enhance quality and value of existing processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- A collaborative approach, awareness of impact on other disciplines within the business and ability to see value in their inclusion in processes
- Previous exposure to Demand, Supply, Inventory and Production Planning/Scheduling
- High attention to detail
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a global FMCG organisation as a Supply Chain Planner, with potential to grow and develop into senior management roles in the future.