You are here
Supply Chain Specialist - Long Term FTC
- Long term contract
- New Position
About Our Client
Our client is a global player in the Food Industry who pride themselves in meeting consumer needs with market-driven and successful product development.
- Manage monthly demand plan process including analysis and reporting on forecasted SKUs, monthly demand review with account manager and contribution to the S&OP meeting for FG forecast.
- Set and maintain segmentation list of raw materials (A, B & C) to support efficient RM planning
- Analyse, set and maintain safety stock levels for raw materials
- Manage planning and purchasing of raw materials, from running MRP to confirming and sending POs. Also follow up deliveries from suppliers to ensure minimal disruption to supply/production plan.
- Ensure SAP is, at all times, up to date with relevant information (order quantities & etas).
- Compile raw material forecast for suppliers, both intercompany and third party
- Coordinate import of overseas-sourced raw materials, including booking freight and managing local clearance and delivery with local customs brokers.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications Supply Chain or business related discipline
- APICS certified
- 3-5 years' experience working in the supply chain area, with focus on end-to-end supply chain experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing and food environment
- Strong PC analytical skills including use of database and spreadsheet tools
- SAP experience
- Investigative & problem solving ability
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive salary and an opportunity to help develop supply chain frameworks in a market leading company. A very strong organsiational culture suiting outgoing personalities.