You are here
Support Analyst | Data Analyst
- Immediate Start Available
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
A leading organisation within the education sector requires a Support Analyst to join their Brisbane based operations. Reporting to the Project Manager, this business champions collaboration and continuous improvement.
Building on existing processes the Support Analyst will work with other project team members to meet both business-as-usual and project deliverables. Business-as-usual activities will involve data quality hygiene and improvements, user support, system administration, process improvements, and general support. Project activities will involve data preparation and validation, process and process development, testing, system administration and report writing. Both components of the role will involve technical and business liaison with multiple stakeholders.
- Consult with project team members to operate and administrate the existing and future systems.
- Collaborate on the development of future state principles, processes and standards for the CRM.
- As a member of the system support team, operate and administrate the current and future systems, working with the project team and vendor resources as required.
- Follow existing and collaborate on the development of new service/system support and user support processes, developing documentation as required.
- Analyse business requirements for the purpose of supporting existing reporting and developing new reports with complex inputs as required.
- Support the transition to the new system, addressing data quality and migration, testing, user and system support processes.
- Play a lead role in preparing business handover, transition, and service management plans for ongoing end-user support.
- Work with vendor representatives and internal stakeholders to identify issues and facilitate resolution in a timely fashion.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role the requirements are:
- Excellent data analysis skills in preparing clear and concise data sets and reports for various, specified audiences.
- Demonstrated ability in report writing and query skills in MS SQL, MS SSRS and using OData Connections.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business needs and develop fit-for-purpose and user-centric solutions through a consultation and approval process.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, resolve and implement business and technical issues within the context of an enterprise system.
- Demonstrated ability to document processes, procedures and standards in a service management context.
- Demonstrated experience in both business-as-usual and project environments including the ability to work in cross-functional teams with competing needs and priorities.
What's on Offer
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Brisbane CBD location
- Immediate Start Available.