You are here
- 6 Week Contract
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client is a local government organisation looking to recruit within their IT division. They provide a challenging, fun and friendly environment within a great team.
Working as part of a small yet dynamic IT team, you will be responsible for delivering a number of small projects. You may also be responsible for:
- Providing primary support of network resources;
- Installing, maintaining & administering systems;
- Maintain and support the network infrastructure;
- Server and service monitoring;
- Security threat management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have:
- Solid background in system engineering;
- Significant experience in providing IT Infrastructure support at 3rd Level;
- Strong troubleshooting skills in a Microsoft environment;
- Proven track record in project delivery;
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work autonomously.
What's on Offer
Competitive Hourly Rate
Easily Accessible Location
Excellent Working Environment