You are here
- Systems Accountant
- 3-6 month contract
About Our Client
The two clients that we are currently working with specialise in the Agricultural and the Property space in the Perth CBD and North of the River. The systems which are being implemented are Epicor and Microsoft Dynamics AX, and the contractor will be involved in the end to end implementation of the process, and will also be a key point of contact for financial related queries.
Reporting into the project leader the individual will be involved in:
- The strategic planning, implementation, testing and analysis of the system implementation
- Drive continuous improvement alongside the Finance and IT functions as the systems role out
- Document detailed functional and technical requirements for a successful implementation
- Work with the project leader in training the Finance team
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position the individual would need to have solid exposure to a large ERP, ideally those mentioned in this job brief, and it would be highly regarded if the person had hands on system implementation experience. Having a CA or CPA qualification will also be highly beneficial, as well as previous experience in a financial or management accounting position.
What's on Offer
- Exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic project environment
- Potential for extension based on the length of the project
- Starting within the next 2 weeks