You are here
- Work for a large general insurance service provider
- Contract role with high possibility of extension
About Our Client
Our client is a large insurance provider, who is responsible for delivering insurance and other services to the New South Wales community through a diverse range of programs and initiatives.
Your responsibilities will be to provide systems administration services as part of the Business Technology function. You will be required to assist the existing Infrastructure Support team to deliver service excellence for Business as Usual activities, while also utilising your expertise with cloud based technologies to deliver the implementation services for the transformational activities.
Note: Cloud Experience is a MUST. (VSphere, HyperV, VMware).
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years' experience of hands-on Infrastructure Systems Administration, including technologies such as Windows Server, VSphere, HyperV, Cisco Call Manager, MPLS Networks, Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business and Sharepoint.
- Experience with migration to and management of Cloud Services, in particular Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
- Experience with migration to Office 365 highly regarded.
- Oversee the operation of IT services to maintain the protection of enterprise information and reliability of service delivery.
- Undertake systematic monitoring and scanning of the enterprise's external environment to identify emerging technologies that have the potential to create value.
- Assess availability, performance and capacity of services and resources to ensure cost-justifiable capacity and performance are available to support business needs and to deliver against agreed Service Level Agreements
- Exposure to a wide landscape of Infrastructure technologies and how they are used to enable business.
- Ability to enhance business knowledge of new functionality and new technology processes by leading them through the changes.
- Analyse and consolidate information to ensure the messages are communicated in a way that supports achievement of business objectives.
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be met by the new technology.
- Guide and support team members to provide customer focused services.
- Demonstrated experience in written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work for a large general insurance service provider:
- Contract role with a high possibility of an extension
- Green field infrastructure services implementation
- Be part of an innovative and friendly team who put people at the heart of what they do