You are here
Systems Assurance Engineer
- Exciting portfolio of projects
- Leading transport provider
About Our Client
Our client, a leading transport provider in NSW is looking for an experienced System Assurance Engineer to join their Power Supply Upgrade program. The successful candidate will advise and guide project teams and contractors to ensure safety engineering and systems assurance activities are effectively managed.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Manager the successful applicant will be reviewing and updating current assurance and management plans, engaging with contractors on implementation of safety assurance, supporting development of documentation and deliverables, performing IPR reviews and managing the configuration of control processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant -
- + 5 years' experience in managing safety reviews and safety assessments, preferably in a rail environment.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to build and maintain long lasting business relationships
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work on projects that will make a significant impact to the future of transport services within NSW. Competitive remuneration package and potential for position to be extended indefinitely.