You are here
Talent Acquisition Partner
- Immediate start
- North Ryde Location
About Our Client
A leading global firm based in North Ryde is looking for a talent acquisition partner with a proven background I managing end to end recruitment. This is a contract role for up to 3 months initially with the view to be extended.
As the talent acquisition partner, you will be working closely with hiring managers to define job descriptions and person specifications in order to find the best fit for the teams within the organisation. You will manage the recruitment process and utilise a number of different recruitment methods to attract, approach, interview and manage high quality candidates.
The role is high volume and will involve producing consistently high volume of vacancies ensuring that priorities are identified and deadlines are met. You will also manage the on boarding process as well as conduct references
You will also contribute to the continuous improvement of recruitment processes within the organisation and recommending and implementing changes when required
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role, you will need;
- To have previous experience with managing the end to end recruitment process
- To be immediately available
- Proven experience of managing high volume recruitment across multiple skill sets.
- An experienced recruitment professional with in-house, on-site, or agency experience
- Ability to produce robust job descriptions / specifications to facilitate a highly effective candidate sourcing and selection
- Self-motivated with a clear focus on delivering to deadlines, and have the ability to work autonomously
- Possess highly effective organisation and time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and manage stakeholder expectations
What's on Offer
Up to 3 month contract with a leading global organisation based in North Ryde