You are here
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- CBD Fringe Location
- $90000-$95,000 Package Inclusive of Superannuation
About Our Client
Our client has revolutionised the industry in which they operate in. An iconic name with continual business evolution, they are seeking to appoint a Talent Acquisition Specialist to assist with their growth strategy in their Melbourne CBD office.
You will work closely with line managers to develop strong relationships and play an integral role in attracting and sourcing candidates to work within differing areas of the business. Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing end to end recruitment.
- Directly sourcing candidates via internal and external recruitment networks.
- Liaising with the broader HR team to ensure all new starter paperwork is sent out within agreed time frames.
- Incorporating the use of social media into recruitment campaigns.
- Liaising with internal management to ensure their recruitment methods are in line with policy.
- Evaluating the existing recruitment model and suggesting improvements.
- Building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
You will be a passionate and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist with previous recruitment experience gained preferably within a corporate environment. Your advanced stakeholder management skills will allow you to build relationships easily across all levels of the organisation. Superior communication and time management skills are essential to succeed in this fast paced role. Experience with Employer Branding, Talent Pipelining and Succession planning is highly advantageous. Further experience across an FMCG, Retail or Industrial environment is desirable.
What's on Offer
- Melbourne CBD Fringe Location
- 90,000K-95,000K Package Inclusive of Superannuation
- Dynamic and Rewarding company culture