You are here
- Competitive salary for a value add role
- View to progress to Senior role
About Our Client
My client is a boutique financial services advisory firm that works closely with a diverse portfolio of clients. Due to changes in their internal structure, they are now seeking an experienced Tax Manager to join their team.
This Tax Manager role sits within a boutique financial services advisory firm located in the Sydney CBD. This is a hands on and client facing role. Your key responsibilities include:
- Review and preparation of financial statements and tax returns
- Managing tax audits
- Consulting work around group structures, valuations and due diligence on business acquisitions
- Self managed super fund audits
- Manage and mentor junior & intermediate staff
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified and experienced Tax Manager preferably with experience in professional services or a complex business environment. You will have a hands on approach and a keen eye for process improvements. You will display excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Great office located in the Sydney CBD.