You are here
Technical Account Managers - Expressions of Interest
- 1 x Technical Account Manager - Earthmoving Equipment (North QLD Regional Areas
- 1 x Technical Account Manager - Hydraulic Equipment (North QLD Regional Areas)
About Our Client
All three clients are true world class leaders and are in the top 3 within their specific industries. The innovative global organisations have instantly recognisable brand names and unbeatable industry reputations. Opportunities have arisen in North Queensland.
As a Technical Account Manager you will work alongside your clients in order to provide solutions and offer support for their technical needs.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients within your territory, along with increasing your market share with new clients across regional Queensland areas.
Sales channels will be predominantly targeting middle and end users with focus on mining, construction and infrastructure.
In these roles, 75% of the time you will be predominately be on the road in front of clients, servicing, building relationships and providing value added products and services.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to go above and beyond
- Experience across either capital equipment, hydraulics, or packaging is highly desirable
- Technically minded and first class sales ability
- Previous experience in an external B2B sales role is essential
- Willingness to regularly travel and a current valid driver's licence
- Magnetic personality with a positive can do attitude, who is full of energy and ideas
What's on Offer
Combined with the opportunity to forge a formidable career for yourself, you will be privy to:
- Salary range (dependent on experience) $55k-$75k Base + Super + FMCV/ CA + Bonuses
- First Class training and development opportunities
- Genuine opportunities for high performers to advance their careers
- Innovative global leading company
- Ideally would suit someone who is looking to take their career to the next level