You are here
Technical Business Analyst | Iteration Lead | Web focused
Permanent and contract positions
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leading organisation with a large global presence. They are currently in a rapid growth stage and looking at expanding their marketing teams. A multi award winning company that offers career development and a great team culture like no other.
- Leads iteration planning collaboratively, working with the Business Lead to build and maintain a prioritised product backlog.
- Continuously monitors team throughput and/or velocity to achieve iteration goals and commitment
- Ensures the team is ready to accept the work into the release team by inspecting the quality of functional requirements for release or iteration planning (e.g. business requirements, use cases, stories, etc.).
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver.
- Assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes, functions and requirements.
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Develops training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions covering assigned systems module.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong proactive communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively are critical.
- Strong technical acumen to think technically and converse with technical architects and developers.
- Proven track record of managing and launching initiatives.
- Ability to lead projects across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Research, analyse and make recommendations on administrative, management and procedural practices and other complex business problems.
- Analyse, evaluate and integrate business processes and procedures.
- Develop and document business and processes, functions and procedures.
What's on Offer
- Permanent and contract opportunities
- Brisbane CBD location