You are here
Technical Cloud Architect
- Public and hybrid cloud solution Architecture experience including Integration
- Advanced communication and engagement skills
About Our Client
Our client is a leading retailer across Australia and New Zealand. Within the organisation they currently have programs of work running to implement leading edge solutions to accelerate business growth, as well as transform the way they operate to deliver best in class services to both their internal and external customers.
The Technical Cloud Architect works with the Solution Architect team, partners and vendors to deliver Infrastructure services across the holistic environment. The Technical Cloud Architect provides the skills, knowledge and experience to formulate a solution that will not only address project requirements, but also ensure the solution compliments existing and future services. The Technical Cloud Architect is also aware of the organisation's strategy and the various underpinning policies that support the strategy going forward. Demonstrating a strong business acumen, the Technical Cloud Architect comprehends all aspects of a service end to end and has cross domain expertise in each traditional silo. Also important will be the ability to architect and manage services that span across multiple silos, including a solid understanding of the business aspects of services.
The Successful Applicant
Key Selection Criteria
● Vertical market experience in fast moving consumer goods industry or similar retail background
● Ability to design IT solutions based on business requirements that complement existing and future services.
● Patient, calm and tactful when dealing with people who are unfamiliar with IT (Business Stakeholders)
● Sound understanding of Business Process & IT Systems
● Familiar with enterprise architecture technologies and concepts: frameworks, collaboration, business strategies
● Demonstrated technology skills across business, applications, data, and infrastructure architecture domains, and
experiences in development life cycle management
● Previous experience in architecting solutions that leverage Cloud Computing technologies, backed by a proven level of expertise in Cloud Computing concepts, models and architectures.
● Strong experience in Cloud management, Devops, CI/CD, Application development and integration (deployment
● Hands on experience in architecting public, and hybrid cloud solutions, including Integration with on premises systems
● Good knowledge of business case development, solution metering and cost / service catalogue development.
● Operate across both waterfall and agile project methodologies
● Strong communication skills are essential
What's on Offer
Six month contract offering very attractive daily rate and opportunity to lead a transformational Cloud program within a leading brand across Australia.