You are here
This position is now filled
Technical Digital Project Manager
- Lead and develop large scale, innovative technical media projects
- Develop your career within a fast-paced, forward-thinking organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the media industry. They are renowned for their innovation and demonstrate a clear commitment to developing their digital capability. With a mandate for further strategic growth, they now have an opportunity for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join their digital team in this newly created role.
Reporting to the Head of Programme Delivery, you will be a strong agile trained Technical Project Manager responsible for managing the successful delivery of multiple large scale projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and leading the execution of delivery plans in support of product briefs and ensuring that product requirements are clearly understood by all stakeholders;
- Establishing and managing the Agile framework, managing teams through development by applying structure, managing processes, resolving issues, creating solutions and strategic influencing;
- Planning and delivering the technical product roadmap with consideration to in-house and outsourced solutions, integration with systems architecture, content and video platforms.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be a confident, strategic leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment. In addition, you must possess the following skills:
- Certified Scrum Master and experience managing Agile/Scrum teams, preferably within a Television or OTT TV product business;
- Solid understanding of digital media, social platforms, IPTV and OTT business models;
- Experience in project management across multiple platforms, driving product strategy and development teams.
What's on Offer
In return, our client will offer a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop your digital project management skills within a rewarding, innovative organisation.