You are here
- Technical Engineer
- Sydney CBD
About Our Client
My client is a highly reputable MSP in the CBD. They are looking for someone with perfect communication skills who is proficient in providing IT Support across Windows Server, Exchange, Router, Backup Software and Cloud technologies.
The role will be very and diverse with opportunities to work on challenging and complex projects.
Providing IT support and administrative functions including:
- Scheduling Engineers
- Quoting up IT product solutions (Hardware & software)
- Look after the Monitoring Queue
- Performing Server Administration Tasks
- Desktop troubleshooting & rebuilds
- Emergency runs out to Customer sites to swap out Hard Drives or RAM etc. or pick up parts from computer store etc.
- Performing Helpdesk Support e.g. User account creation etc.
- Business hours are 8:30am-5:30pm.
- Participation in an out of hours on-call program.
The Successful Applicant
- Exposure to MS Windows Servers.
- Exposure to MS Exchange servers.
- Exposure to Office 365.
- Exposure to Routers, Firewalls & VPNs.
- Exposure to Backup Software (Backup Exec or ShadowProtect).
- Exposure to Virtualisation - VMware or HyperV.
- MUST: Be able to solve all desktop related issues perfectly including complete desktop rebuilds both hardware and software.
- Should be extremely well-presentable and a perfect communicator.
- You must have the ability to explain technical concepts to those were IT may be relatively unknown.
What's on Offer
- This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing MSP in the CBD.