You are here
Technical Pre Sales Consultant
- provide technical support to the sales teams as they take the product to market
- main interface between the sales and development departments
About Our Client
My client are an Australian start up company that specialise in virtualisation technology and are in huge growth mode on a global basis.
You will provide technical advice, consultancy, support and direction to our sales teams and customers.
The role includes the following key areas of responsibility:
- Technical Sales Support: supporting the client's sales force in all parts of the sales lifecycle from initial prospect meetings to onboarding customers and all stages in-between.
- Account Development: supporting the sales teams in building solid customer relationships, identifying new opportunities within existing accounts, keeping customers apprised of new developments and features and generally working to grow accounts in a mutually beneficial way.
- Project delivery: planning, managing and delivering discrete customer projects (for example initial Proofs of Concept for new customers).
The Successful Applicant
Technical Pre-Sales Experience
- At least five years experience of having worked in a similar role for a technology or communications provider.
- Demonstrable experience of managing customer requirements and expectations.
- A commercial background in designing and delivering customer implementations for a telco, internet service provider, communications provider, security consultancy or similar.
- Strong background in networking, network security, mobility and applications.
- Proven experience and knowledge of ICT, Networks, Converged Infrastructure, Data Centre, Cloud, Enterprise Mobility, Contact Centre, UC & Collaboration, Security, and Integrated Service Management technologies.
- Confidence with key network security approaches and standards.
- Strong understanding of remote working, mobile and VPN technologies.
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity
- Highly competitive salary
- Exciting company and global opportunities