You are here
Technical Project Engineer
- Take on autonomous role with a global leader in the packaging industry
- Unparalleled scope for progression and development
About Our Client
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Salt Lake City, Packsize is the world's leading provider of lean packaging systems for businesses with complex corrugated packaging needs. An on-demand packaging solution from Packsize is an engineered supply chain solution, requiring an innovative combination of hardware, software, packaging and process design components. As a result of their recent growth in the Australian market Packsize are looking to recruit a Technical Project Engineer into their team.
Reporting into the General Manager for Asia Pacific this role is responsible for identifying and developing integrated packaging solutions for customers across all market verticals. You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales discovery process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor, analyst and advocate for the products and solutions. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships by effectively servicing equipment. This service function will involve travel to customer locations to oversee the installation, maintenance, and support of Packsize equipment.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate in this role you will have tertiary qualifications relevant to the role application and have proven success-presenting technology as business solution. You will also have:
- A track record of success in the execution of whole of life projects of an allied or similar technology type.
- Experience with servo drives, pneumatic systems, 400V 3 phase power and setup of machinery and corresponding accessories.
- Experience with Windows and PLCs (Ability to troubleshoot PC errors and PLC functions remotely and on location.)
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, requests for product specifications, and when submitting reports.
What's on Offer
This newly created role will offer a dynamic candidate a genuine opportunity to have an effect on the organisations direction and continued success here in Australia. The role comes with an attractive package including competitive base, incentive and tools of trade. Based on performance this role also has the opportunity for progression as the company's footprint grows here in Australia.