You are here
Technical Sales - Materials Handling
- Autonomous role for a motivated individual
- Materials handling industry
About Our Client
My client provides a product that is a major player in the bulk material handling industry. They are committed to providing W.A. with market leading products and the service to back it up. They work in both the mining and construction industries and are looking for someone familiar with both the product and industry to take the company forward.
As well as meeting and exceeding the company sales targets through identifying new business you will also be required to service valued existing clients. Other responsibilities will include:
- Work along side internal stake holders to provide the right solutions to client's other individual need.
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and assist in strategy implementation to support growth.
- Forming strong relationships with all levels of the client's organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in Bulk Materials Handling in the construction industry.
- Have a strong understanding of conveyor systems.
- Strong business development skills and proven experience developing business based on strategic identification of market.
- Good levels of communication are essential, dealing with a range of clients from site workers to high level management.
- Negotiation and contracts experience.
What's on Offer
A remuneration package is on offer for the idea candidate depending on experience.