You are here
Technical Sales Representative
- Steel industry experience required
- Great opportunity for an individual with a strong sales background
About Our Client
A dynamic and innovative company, my client specialises in manufacturing and supplying a range of high quality steel products and coatings to a number of industries including mining and construction both nationally and internationally.
The technical sales position will require you to interact with key players in the steel distribution market to increase market share and provide great customer service.
Other duties will include:
- Built on existing client base.
- Manage key accounts and major customers.
- Provide advice and relevant information about products depending on client's specific needs.
- Work with a range of clients within an organisation to get sales and ensure after sales support.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will need to prove to following:
- Have a background working within the steel distribution market.
- Be familiar with the WA Steel fabrication market.
- Ideally be exposed to protective coatings and the galvanising process.
- Be a team player and able to work autonomously.
- Strong sales ability in a similar industry.
What's on Offer
Remuneration is based on experience. If you have exposure to the fabrication market in a sales capacity and protective coatings please apply.