You are here
This position is now filled
Technical Sales Representative
- Technical Sales Representative - Hot Water Heat Pumps
- Sell high end products through dealers and to the construction industry
About Our Client
My client specialises in the sales of Hot Water Heater Pump Systems and currently require a Technical Sales Representative - Hot Water, to generate, develop and manage sales activities and provide technical assistance to the Dealer Network
In the role of the Technical Sales Representative - Hot Water you will be required to build upon and maintain relationships with the existing Dealer network partners, provide product training, analyse Dealer performance and assess new Dealer opportunities.
You will be required to scope for new business, provide quotes, secure sales revenue, and achieve budgeted targets, prepare monthly sales reports to show sales volume, potential sales, areas of proposed Dealer expansion, together with competitor activity and feedback from Key Dealers.
You will also have scope to target the building and construction industry to specify product into new home building projects and renovations, both alongside Dealer partners and directly. This would require picking up the technical knowledge of the products to be able to advise plumbers and architects on the technical aspects, energy savings and environmental advantages of the system.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a combination of the following skill sets;
- Proven track record working as a Technical Sales Representative, able to sell high-end products and leading edge equipment on features and benefits
- Strong experience working in a B2B sales role, selling technical products aligned with the plumbing industries. A qualification in plumbing would be highly beneficial
- Working knowledge of selling product via Dealers/Resellers is essential whilst actively scoping end users in the building and construction industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with high literacy and numeracy and ability to present strongly to internal and external audiences
- An ability to present technical products effectively with a passion for new technology, work autonomously and with a focus on gaining new business
What's on Offer
Based in Southwestern Sydney, for the successful Technical Sales Representative - Hot Water my client will offer a base salary dependent upon previous experience + fully maintained company vehicle + phone + laptop + superannuation and an incentive scheme.