You are here
Technical Support Engineer & Trainer
- Provide level 2 support and technical training
- Join an exciting company in aggressive growth mode
About Our Client
My client are an exciting organisation that have recently become global. They are in aggressive growth mode and are recruiting across many areas of their business.
Specialising in network virtualisation, this is the place to be for opportunities and exposure to a high level of technology.
- Technical Customer Support: providing level 2 support to channel partners and their customers via phone, email and
- Technical Sales Support: supporting the sales force in all parts of the sales lifecycle from initial prospect meetings to onboarding customers and all stages in-between.
- Technical Documentation: supporting the document manager and providing technical insight with pre-release product documentation such as manuals, guides and
- Technical Product Training: develop training materials for new product or product updates along with the product manager and product team Deliver training to channel partners and customers.
- Product Installation: assisting customers & channel partners with onsite or remote
- Account Development: supporting the sales teams in building solid customer relationships, identifying new opportunities within existing accounts, keeping customers apprised of new developments and features and generally working to grow accounts in a mutually beneficial way.
The Successful Applicant
- At least five years experience of having worked in a similar role for a technology or communications
- Extensive experience supporting via a help desk system
- Demonstrable experience of managing customer requirements and expectations
- Training experience essential
What's on Offer
- Very generous annual salary
- Huge opportunities for growth with the organisation