You are here
This position is now filled
Technical Support Engineer
- Great location
- Warm Culture Dynamic
About Our Client
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join a great Australian company that deal with technology solutions. Our client is established for their award winning technology and people orientated service in corporate sectors. They need a candidate with a great customer service blend and relevant technical expertise to join their growing IT team.
The chosen candidate will provide over the phone and email support to the company's client base in the IT sector. This person needs to be exceptionally customer focused and a team player with excellent IT support skills. They will be assisting in implementing the company product, content creation, ingestion process and training clients on how to use the features and functions of the product.
The Successful Applicant
Relevant Skills required:
- Previous experience working in an IT Support role, specialising in email security applications would be preferable.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting applications, networks and servers.
- Knowledge and experience working in a windows environment across Active Directory, MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010 and 2013, SMTP protocol and mail routing.
- Knowledge and experience using mail guard and cloud based technologies would be favoured.
- Experience in anti-spam and virus solutions is a requirement.
- Exposure to SMB technical support and Enterprise Administrators.
- Provided outstanding customer service and have exceptional organisation and time management skills.
- Be able to demonstrate troubleshooting skills in a similar setting.
- A friendly attitude and able to fit the warm culture of the team.
What's on Offer
Excellent location in the CBD. Generous salary and exposure to the latest technology in the market.