You are here
Technical Support Level 1 & 2
Permanent opportunity based in North Melbourne
Exposure to the latest innovative solutions in a global company
About Our Client
We are currently looking for a Level 1 and 2 experienced Technical Support person to join a New Zealand company that specialise in innovative technology solutions. Our client is established for their global agriculture and manufacturing technology. They need a technical minded candidate with a great customer orientation to help add to the value of the business in Melbourne.
The chosen candidate will be required to:
- Provide outstanding support to the team on demand
- Conducting tests, analysis, troubleshooting and repairing company software and hardware
- Implement best practice guidelines according to the company
- Understand any other needs and prioritise tasks according to the needs of the company and the team
- Deliver high quality tasks according to SLA's
- Maximise the benefit of customers by support of company products
- Actively participate in team objectives, action plans and events.
The Successful Applicant
Relevant Skills required:
- Previous support on the integration of hardware and software
- Exposure to a broad range of core technologies
- Previous record of maintaining standard SLA's
- Be able to demonstrate troubleshooting and repair skills in a similar setting
- Previous experience working in an IT role in a pressured environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Empathy for farm production and manufacturing, background in this is favourable.
What's on Offer
Permanent opportunity based in Inner Suburbs of Melbourne CBD.