You are here
Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) Lawyer (2-8 PQE)
- Advise on a variety of local and cross-border outsourcing and TMT transactions.
- Be part of an award-winning team in an international, top-tier law firm.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, international, top-tier law firm with nearly 5,000 employees and over 20 offices worldwide. The roles are available in their award-winning, Corporate TMT team based in their impressive Sydney CBD office. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work closely with the Partners and act for an extensive list of globally, recognised corporate giants and government bodies.
Advising on a variety of local and cross-border outsourcing and TMT transactions and offering cutting-edge, useful and valuable solutions to clients.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants will:-
- be qualified lawyers in Australia (or New Zealand)
- be able to demonstrate (preferably 2+ years) practical experience specifically in the TMT area.
- have strong client service skills and an excellent technical ability.
- be able to develop strong relationships with key clients and be commercially minded.
- for more senior roles, supervise and develop junior members where required.
- operate as an effective team member, building the capability and contributing towards the success of others
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity to work for an international, top-tier law firm in an award-winning and fast-growing Team based in Sydney CBD.
Competitive salary package and rewards and international opportunities within the firm.