You are here
Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) Lawyer (2+ yrs)
Industry-leading & award-winning team!
Opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects
About Our Client
Our client is a modern, dynamic and award-winning law firm which provides expert, industry-leading advice across the Asia Pacific region on all manner of TMT, Competition and Regulatory law matters.
This amazing opportunity has arisen due to growth and demand within a highly-reputable TMT Team. You will be working alongside industry-leading partners on a broad range of TMT related corporate, commercial and regulatory projects, for some of the largest TMT organisations in the world. Key areas of work may include:-
- Tend to end transactional agreements
- Advising on new technologies such as cloud computing
- Development and licensing matters
- Competition law issues
- IP issues
- Data privacy and information governance
- Advising on legislative and regulatory reform affecting the TMT industries
- Assisting with sourcing strategies and alternative contracting models
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants will:-
- have at least 2+ years PQE from a TOP-TIER, commercial practice group, with a heavy focus and passion for the TMT industry.
- exceptional academics with, preferably, a DISTINCTION level degree from either University of Sydney, UNSW or other state equivalents - copy transcripts will be required.
- clear understanding of commercial contracts - drafting, negotiating and advising on them with an excellent technical capability.
- be able to develop strong relationships with major clients and have a very strategic and commercially-driven approach.
- operate as an effective team member in a close-knit and collaborative team.
- very driven, motivated and committed to excel and reach your utmost potential.
What's on Offer
- A fantastic opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects for some of the world-leaders in TMT.
- growth and development with training and mentoring provided by the best lawyers in the industry.
- competitive salary and rewards schemes
- the opportunity for secondment at some of the key players in the TMT space.