You are here
Technology Operations Manager
- Lead the infrastructure and applications team in a newly structured team
- Share and promote active Christian leadership
About Our Client
BaptistCare is a leading not-for-profit Christian based care organisation that has been serving the aged and people living with disadvantage for over 70 years. They support thousands of people across NSW and the ACT through more than 160 facilities and programs.
Meet divisional and organisational objectives by:
- Being responsible for the design, planning, and operational management of the organisations technology environment.
- Leading the development, documentation and implementation of team specific processes and work instructions.
- Being accountable for designing, documenting and delivery of Infrastructure / Application specific projects
- Ensuring all infrastructure/applications projects are managed, designed, documented and reported on in accordance with the organisations project management methodology.
- Contributing to the development and delivery of the technology components of the IT Strategy and BaptistCare's business plans.
- Ensuring appropriate infrastructure monitoring systems are in place to report on infrastructure / application state and KPI's
- Contributing to the development of the annual information technology budget
- Supporting and advising operations or business support in the development of appropriate annual budget allocations to support identified projects or specific infrastructure needs.
- Leads and supports the identification and appointment of external vendors or suppliers to ensure quality and cost effective products and services are provided across the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in IT and/or management related disciplines
- 10+ years Corporate IT experience
- 5+ years IT Management experience
- Experience in infrastructure support and delivery
- Experience in applications support and delivery
- A working knowledge of ITIL V3, particularly Incident, Problem, Change and Release.
- Experience in overseeing the direction, development and implementation of IT infrastructure and application solutions, architecture and strategy
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package. As a senior leader within the organisation you will have the opportunity to grow with the business and add significant value to a worthwhile organisation.
Please note - all applications will be managed through Michael Page.