You are here
Temporary Financial Analyst
- Immediate Start
- Sydney Location
About Our Client
My client is an employer of choice and industry leader with modern offices based close to the CBD. The organization has achieved excellent results over the last financial year and are focused on delivering an even better performance going forward. They offer a supportive and collaborative working environment and pride themselves on only employing the best individuals.
As Financial Analyst you responsibilities will include:
- Month-end management reporting
- Planning, forecasting and cost analysis
- Continuous process and system improvement
- Business partnering across several functions and levels
- Involvement in external reporting
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Chartered/ Audit exposure, coupled with a strong industry background (min 3-5 years experience)
- CPA/ CA Qualified
- Strong Excel skills
- Outstanding communication skills with a corporate style
- A driven, passionate and hard-working personality
Only immediately available candidates, or with a notice period of less than 1 week, will be considered.
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with a market-leading salary package with a great employee benefits program within a dynamic and fast-paced environment which encourages career progression and development.