You are here
Tendering Officer - 6 Month Contract
- Temporary assignment for a Tendering Officer with a major NSW Government body
- Tendering Officer
About Our Client
My client is a major public sector body providing services and facilities to a broad range of stakeholders. Located in the CBD, the organization has a reputation for providing quality developments that can be enjoyed by a broad range of public users.
- Demonstrate effective and efficient interpersonal skills, with internal customers and external organisations to facilitate positive client relationships and foster successful working partnerships.
- Assist in the development implementation and monitoring of tender and contract management procedures and practices that support the commercial provision of products and services to Council.
- Consider advertising strategies for Councils tenders, expression of interests and quotations pertinent to individual projects.
- Distribute tender, expression of interest and quotation documents in an expedient manner and maintain a comprehensive record of distribution.
- Facilitate the opening of tenders, expression of interests and quotations including liaison with Councils internal auditors and project managers as to timing and appropriate deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant experience in the preparation and distribution of tender, expression of interest and quotation documents
- Ability to provide on the job training for key personnel.
- A capacity to work in a team environment committed to customer service principles and quality assurance.
- Highly developed ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to meet the challenge of functioning in an organisation undergoing rapid change.
- Holder of a satisfactory pass in high school certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a 6 month temporary contract. Based near to public transport and offering a supportive, yet developmental working environment.