You are here
AU$90,000 - AU$110,000
- 6 months contract
About Our Client
My Client is a major public sector body seeking for a highly experienced Tendering Officer for a 6 months contract role for immediate start.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the proposal process for multiple proposals to stay on schedule and present them to the management for review and approval prior to final publishing.
- Coordinates and communicates proposal document delivery and costing requirements to the key support functions to meet proposal due dates while raising, tracking and documenting issues.
- Ensures all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate.
- Ensure all technical, commercial and contractual correspondence with Suppliers/Vendors are efficiently addressed and closed out.
- Prepares reports for the management such as summary schedules, proposal overviews, competitive overviews and cost/price summaries, evaluation reports, annual plans.
- Responsible for internal and external interfaces during tender execution
- Extra tasks as per Line Manager request in case of company need
The Successful Applicant
Desired Candidate Requirements:
- Immediately Available
- Good understanding of Tender / Project Management Process
- Experience in government projects.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in both written and spoken
- PC skills including presentations, relational database, and project management scheduling software
What's on Offer
- Immediate Start
- Opportunity to extend contract
- CBD Location