You are here
Territory Manager - Dental Industry
- Competitive salary package , car allowance and on target earning potential
- Great opportunity to work for an internationally leading brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of the premier brands in dental implants across Australia and internationally. They are looking to further increase and expand their market presence with this new opportunity.
They have a reputation for providing the highest quality implant and crown products and services to some of Australia's most well respected dental professionals.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director you will be responsible for a defined territory in Adelaide. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Promoting our clients' dental care products, with an emphasis on their features and benefits, highlighting all relevant selling points.
- Enhance the image of our client as the leading scientific and technology experts in their industry.
- Identify client needs and recommend suitable products.
- Conduct market research and assist market testing new products where appropriate.
- Manage key accounts as well as identifying new business opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, the ideal candidate should:
- Have a background in sales, but not limited to dental industry background
- Have a proven sales track record
- Be able to identify and close sales opportunities
- Beneficial to have dental capital equipment experience or a technical capacity
- Possess a tertiary qualification in a medical/dental related degree (would be highly advantageous)
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary , car allowance and on target earning potential with quarterly and yearly bonuses
- Realistic and achievable targets
- Strong team environment
- Great opportunity to work for an internationally recognised brand
- Career development opportunities