You are here
Territory Manager - FMCG
- Sales Representative
- Perth metropolitan focus
About Our Client
A leader in their consumer market, our client seeks to continue to build share and profit across WA. Due to the changing industry and regulatory environment they are looking for an experienced Sales Rep to drive new business opportunities whilst continuing to manage all aspects of the local area marketing and territory plan.
Reporting directly to the Area Manager, the job duties will include:
- Managing cycle execution to hit state profit, share and volume targets in an effective and timely manner.
- Educating retailers in communication of all relevant legal, industry and product knowledge to ensure all aspects of brand and trade strategies are efficiently executed at store level.
- Maintaining and building working relations with internal stakeholders to drive results and account for stock control to minimise 'out of stocks'.
- Reviewing and updating Territory plans and budgets on a monthly basis to maximise ROI. Strong self-management to complete all admin and procedural duties in required time frame.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally be a team player with strategic planning capabilities and at least 2 years experience in a similar role. A tertiary Marketing or Business qualification is desirable. You will be results driven with a passion and energy for success, have strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, as well as show commitment to self-development.
What's on Offer
- Permanent full-time position with annual salary plus super.
- Organisation offers ongoing training and development.
- Opportunity to work with a successful Global consumer leader.