You are here
Territory Manager- Peripheral Vascular
- Highly desirable niche role with a top tier device company
- Ideal role for clinical candidates (cardiology) to switch to medical devices
About Our Client
Our client is a leading innovator of medical devices and technologies that improve patient's lives. Their mission is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world through advocacy of less-invasive procedures. They are truly a global pioneer and continue to branch out into new arenas to have the ability to bring game changing technologies to the market. They have a very cross collaborative culture where the broader team works very closely together in order to reach positive outcomes.
The role is Sydney based and will cover a range of key accounts including Central Sydney, RNS, RPA, Wollongong. Extensive ongoing training will be provided and consultation with the wider Cardiology NSW team will be needed to plan and organise your schedule in a highly strategic manner.
To be successful in this role you will have a passion for this field of therapy, patient outcomes and customer focused and an alignment for sales. Previous experience within cardiology/ cath lab setting or nursing is preferred and experience selling cardiac devices is highly regarded.
The Successful Applicant
- Passion and energy to work in a niche area of therapy in the medical device world
- Clinical background is preferred (Cath Lab/ Cardiology/ Orthopaedics/ Nursing)
- Previous/ current sales experience in medical devices is a big plus
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a small team
- Candidates looking to move out of nursing and into a commercial device role are encouraged to apply
What's on Offer
Together with ongoing structured training and support, you will have an opportunity to develop your capability and sales career with a leading Medical Device organization.
- The remuneration package includes a competitive base salary, car allowance, performance bonus and health insurance.
As a member of their growing Australian team, you'll be part of an inclusive company culture of excellence, working to promote products and therapies that help improve the quality of patient's lives.