You are here
This position is now filled
Territory Manager- Surgical medical devices- NSW South
- Exciting capital equipment focus with a highly successful market leader
- Complex/ longer term solution sale within the operating theatre space
About Our Client
Our client is a powerhouse within the medical devices world and have a very strong reputation within the broader industry with high end products across a range of complex specialties including: Cardiology (Peripheral Vascular, Aortic, Cardiac) Surgical, Aged care.
They are continuing to grow significantly and as a result, a number of key opportunities are becoming available within the broader business in a range of areas.
The role is within their successful capital equipment division selling a number of important products into the operating theatre environment working with a range of specialists and key decision makers across a range of accounts/ buying groups. The products themselves encompass a range of key equipment including tables, lights and high end capital equipment.
The position covers NSW South with a focus on Sydney metro accounts. There is a large crossover with other units within the business so the role requires someone with the ability to sell a range of different solutions over a longer sales cycle but who can also identify key opportunities in other areas of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years of medical device experience (ideally within capital equipment)
- Previous Operating Theatre exposure is a MUST Ability to work highly autonomously but also in a cross collaborative environment
- Clinical/ nursing experience is a bonus
- Resilience and patience to develop business over a longer duration
What's on Offer
- Lucrative salary package (base + Super + Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Comms + bonus)
- To join a highly successful team working with market leading products
- Working for a large company with exciting opportunities down the track depending on career plan
- Very tenured team with a strong balance of clinical and sales acumen within the broader team
- Well respected/ hands on hiring manager