You are here
Territory Manager - Tier 1 FMCG Company
- Ongoing career development / cross functional opportunities
- High performing candidate will quickly step into a more senior role
About Our Client
Our client has premium international brands within the FMCG industry. Highly regarded as an employer of choice across the world, they pride themselves on innovative marketing strategies and investment in their people. Due to sustained growth and a recent internal promotion, they are looking to add a vibrant and dynamic Territory Manager to join their successful team in Victoria.
Reporting into the Field Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing strong customer relationships across the route, grocery and petrol & convenience sector. You will take charge of your territory, work autonomously and plan your weeks effectively and efficiently. You will ensure in store promotional activities are achieved, manage and negotiate shelf space and most importantly achieve and exceed your sales targets. You will also be responsible for:
- Increasing rate of sale and brand presence within territory across multiple categories
- Ensuring effective point of sale placements are executed
- Negotiating profit margin and maintain market share
- Launching new product developments
- Identifying opportunities for new business or brand exposure
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will ideally have at least 12 months sales experience within the FMCG, Retail or Consumer Goods industry
- Degree qualified with a strong desire to succeed.
- Experience within the grocery, route or petrol & convenience channel will be highly regarded.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Demonstrated success in achieving new business growth
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary + Super
- Fully maintained vehicle
- Bonus / Incentives
- Phone / Laptop