You are here
- Work for a leading electrical distrubutor
- Varied role which includes both Sales & Merchandising
About Our Client
This is your opportunity to join one of the largest importers, distributors and marketers of electrical accessories & more.
Due to growth, they have an opening for a territory manager to join their VIC team, but will also cover both SA and TAS. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to grow within a large organisation with market leading products and carve a long term career.
Your role will be to manage the territory ensuring that all stores are utilising the best space possible for the product. A major part of your role will be space negotiation as well as sales negotiation.
The VIC territory will be divided between yourself and two other reps and you will also be required to manage both SA and TAS on a fly in fly out basis which meaning you will be away for 4 days per month.
The Successful Applicant
For this role you must posses some selling skills within FMCG/Retail. If you are currently working in an FMCG role and wish to move to a more varied role which includes merchandising/space negotiation OR if you currently work in merchandising and wish to move into a sales role this is a great position for you.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven sales background ideally with FMCG experience. Some merchandising experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop strong and effective relationships
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm
- A genuine commitment to achieving sales targets
What's on Offer
Offering a base salary of up to $65k plus super, tools of the trade including a car plus bonus.