You are here
This position is now filled
- Excellent opportunity for a Territory Manager within construction
- Exciting company going through rapid expansion
About Our Client
The company is a wholly owned subsidiary with an exceptional reputation as a market leader in the architectural glass industry. The company is founded on its exceptional service, quality and creating long standing relationships with its customers. The business is currently entering an exciting stage in its history through a production facility expansion introducing new innovative products.
The Territory Manager will have key responsibilities which include;
- The establishment of strong relationships with colleagues and new and existing customers.
- The need to absorb and apply technical product knowledge and Australian Standards requirements.
- The attainment of sales, profit and product mix targets.
- Timely and accurate preparation of quotes for customers.
- Identification of new business opportunities.
- Ensuring customer requirements are met by liaising with customer service and operations staff to expedite orders and resolve issues.
- To be highly organised, efficient, with good time management and be computer literate
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant will possess relevant building industry experience, with the ability to sell products and professionally manage accounts. They will need to be able to work successfully both independently and in a team environment.
What's on Offer
The Territory Manager will be paid a package of up to $70k + Super + Car and additional bonus potential