You are here
- Varied role with both merchandising and sales
- Representing a fantastic hosuehold product
About Our Client
This is your opportunity to join a leading importer and distributor of electrical accessories & more.
Due to growth, they have an opening for a territory manager to join their VIC team.
Your role will be to manage the territory ensuring that all stores are utilising the best space possible for the product. A major part of your role will be space negotiation as well as sales negotiation.
You will work closely with the staff in stores such as Myer, Harvey Norman and JB Hifi in building displays, liaising with in house merchandisers and ensuring that all stock levels are correct.
The Successful Applicant
For this role you must posses some selling skills and/or merchandising skills. If you are currently working in an FMCG role and wish to move to a more varied role which includes merchandising/space negotiation OR if you currently work in merchandising and wish to move into a sales role this is a great position for you.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven sales background ideally with FMCG experience. Some merchandising experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop strong and effective relationships
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm
What's on Offer
Offering a salary of up to $65k plus great comms, company car and tools of trade.
Fantastic career progression for the right candidate