You are here
- Exciting opportunity for a Territory Reprensentative within global company!
- High profile FMCG brand with exceptional career development
About Our Client
My client is a high profile FMCG brand. They are renowned for developing their people into leaders of the future. They have a high performance culture and with an international presence they are able to facilitate career progression here and abroad.
The role of Territory Representative will include the following as part of your working day!
- Analysing and interpreting store specific data
- Engaging in commercial conversations and negotiations
- Building and fostering strong business partnerships with retailers
- Working with and supporting Account Managers to drive marketing strategies in key accounts
Educating retailers on product and category knowledge
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates for the Territory Representative will possess the following-
- A Business Degree OR 2-3 years' experience in sales/marketing
- The ability to meet and exceed performance targets and execute good time and territory management
- Good organisational and administration skills in order to self-manage and develop discipline and be flexible and coachable
- Demonstrate customer focus with comprehensive communication skills and the ability to express yourself verbally
- Resilience and drive, with a 'can do attitude'
a valid state Driver's License and safe driving record
What's on Offer
The role is paying up to $65,000 plus a fully maintained company vehicle, super and bonus