You are here
Territory Sales Manager
- Exciting opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager across Brisbane and GC
- UK company building a strong presence in the Australian drinks market
About Our Client
My client is a big name in the UK and are now making their mark in Australia. With an expansive portfolio of cider and craft beer brands which are steeped in heritage, they are destined to be success in the Australian market!
It's important to us that we do business the right way and have fun doing it, so we are looking for someone who shares those values.
Key responsibilities will include the following, across both the On & Off Premise trade:
- Managing and developing business with current customers - Brisbane & Gold Coast
- Building and leveraging great trade relationships
- Creating new business - Identifying opportunities for growth & executing at pace
- Achieving key targets of Sales, Customer coverage, Distribution and Profit
- Potential for management of customer groups and wholesalers
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will ideally come from the alcohol industry or at least bring with them a robust FMCG sales background. The Territory Sales Manager will work across both Account Management and Business Development.
- A good knowledge / appreciation of craft beer & cider
- Passion & Pace
- Self starter but a great team player
- Exceptional relationship building ability
- Great commercial and numerical skills
- Highly organised planner
- Able, willing and keen to learn
- Demonstrated sales success
- A network or knowledge of the trade including at groups level
- An unwavering work ethic
What's on Offer
The Territory Sales Manager is paying a very competitive base + super + car allowance and a bonus scheme.